التخطي إلى المحتوى الرئيسي

Finding the Beat: Who’s Listening to Mobile Gaming Soundtracks?

I turned to my coworker this morning and told her I was writing an article on mobile game soundtracks. Her response was “Oh, I always turn my sound off when I play my mobile games.” As I’ve been researching stats and information about mobile game soundtracks, I’m stumbling upon this sentiment quite frequently. Some folks prefer to listen to their own music while they tap through their handheld platformers, puzzles, and card games. Some silence their phones so not to disturb public areas. And some players just find that most mobile game music is not terribly exciting. Back in 2013 a survey was conducted by a company that made it easier for devs to add sounds to their apps. Not surprisingly they found that 73% of mobile game users play their games with the sound on. Obviously I find this study suspect. However, this was the only data I could locate on the topic. So, I ran my own little informal study. 100% of my respondents (roughly 50 people) said that they typically turn off music whil

Sir Match-a-Lot Is Now Available on iOS and Android!

If you’ve been waiting to guide your petite knight through quests and journeys, you’re in luck! Sir Match-a-Lot is now available for iOS, Google Play, and the Amazon App Store.



Sir Match-a-Lot merges the popular Match 3 genre with an RPG mechanic. Players must use their matching skills to assist their pint sized hero in beating bosses, traveling lands, and collecting objects.



The best part about Sir Match-a-Lot is arguably his fantastic wardrobe. Collect items to upgrade garb and get a bump in resources.

Sir Match-a-Lot is available today (October 13, 2016) on iOS, the Google Play store, and the Amazon App Store. Download it now for FREE and embark on your very own exciting journey!

تعليقات